Wednesday, April 21, 2004

WELCOME ABOARD!

My name is Dale Weeks, thus the name of this blog; "This Weeks' View." To the left, you will find links to essays that I have written. The one on Islam is rather controversial, but I believe that it is something that needs to be said, again and again. I was once a person with a "live and let live" mindset, while I still feel that to be preferable I have learned that it is sometimes not an option.

If you like what I write or if you think I'm a raving lunatic, drop me an email, it will tell me that you're reading and that's really half the battle. If it's nice enough (or twisted enough), I'll post it. When I get a better website, I'll have a comments section and we'll have some give and take. I'm unemployed right now (more on that later) and this website is free and does not support comments.

I've also included some links to the right to prominent bloggers and interesting sites.

Check in often, it should be fun. We'll do some politics, some culture and who knows what else. Tell your friends.