Thursday, April 22, 2004

Saudis Outraged by Riyadh Car Bombing

Wow! Do you think they are finally getting it? Well, no. Not really.

"God has promised wrath, damnation, painful torture and an eternity burning in hell for he who deliberately kills a Muslim... Unjustly killing a Muslim is the gravest crime which cannot be atoned," said the kingdom's highest religious authority, Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdulaziz bin Abdullah al-Sheikh.

"I tell all Muslims that this act is a sin, it is one of the greatest sins," he said in a statement. "Aiding, calling for, or facilitating the murder of a Muslim is tantamount to involvement in murder and all who do so will be thrown by God into the flames of hell, for so dear is the sanctity of Muslim blood."


Silly me! I thought that God forbade the wanton murder of ALL people, now I find out that the rule applies only to Muslims!

Sorry, I guess it's still open season on Christians and Jews. After all, who would know better than the Grand Mufti?