Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Chantix Day Three

Not much to report today; pretty much more of the same. No nasty side effects though I did have a peculiar dream last night, that I don't remember. Otherwise, I slept like a baby. I've also had no nausea.

About the "urges"; physically, I do think they're decreasing, though I still have the routine issue. When it comes to laying them down for good, I doubt that will be a major problem - lifestyle changes aren't nearly as scary as withdrawal. Though I'm allowed to smoke at this point, I have decreased my intake substantially, almost subconsciously.

This is the last day I'll be taking one per day - tomorrow, I'll be taking one in the morning and one in the evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
It's Calo from 2.0 and I usually on the OOT, so we don't cross paths very often.
I am currently taking Chantix right now too for the past month.
As you are going to increase your dosage tomorrow, I just want to let you know that the way I keep the nausea at bay is to eat 20 - 30 minutes before I take my medicine. Someone else from the blog who used it swears by bananas beforehand.
As for the strange dreams, well, they are there.
If you need any advice or support, please email the admins on 2.0 and they'll get you my email address.
Good luck and take your time quitting.