Wednesday, February 01, 2012

I care not if you "like" me on Facebook

I drove by a bank branch the over day and on their electronic message board it said; "Like us on Facebook!"

Why? I know there are some pretty insecure people out there that obsess about how many Facebook "friends" they have (even at the expense of actually, you know, making real friends), but banks? I know that banks aren't the most popular institutions these days, but have they unraveled to the point that their emotional stability is that of a teen-age girl?


The truth is, if most of your "Facebook friends" are essentially strangers, you may want to reevaluate how you're spending your time (you know, you only get so much) and look up "shallow" in the dictionary.


Why can't I dislike something on Facebook?

No comments: