Sunday, August 28, 2005



TARGET: NEW ORLEANS

It appears that catagory 5 hurricane Katrina is on target to render historic devastation in New Orleans. Mandatory evacuation has been ordered and "catastrophic" damges are expected. Phrases such as "the worst natural disaster in American history" are being used.

A "perfect storm" of unprecedented purportions has set it's sights on The Big Easy and a direct hit is expected.

My wife is from New Orleans and for years she has told me of "the big one" that was destined to hit and it looks as though New Orleans' worst fears are about to become grim reality. My thoughts and prayers are with you all as you leave your homes to the ravages of this monster. And to those who choose to remain, may God have mercy on your souls.

I don't think this is hype-I think this is the real thing.

No comments: