Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What an Unfortunate Situation....

After what we've been through with the last general election and the ensuing years of President Obama, one would think we'd have a better slate of candidates. One would be wrong.

Maybe it's just me, but there's just no one out there that's even remotely exciting, and I've pretty much resigned myself to voting for whoever gets the nomination, which will likely be Romney. Yawn. Nominating Romney is like buying a new refrigerator. Yeah, it's a nice, new, and was badly needed, but it's a friggin refrigerator when you would have preferred a new flat screen TV! Alas, I just don't know who's the flat screen TV in this analogy.

Not one of these candidates inspires me, save Herman Cain, and, practically speaking, I just don't think he has a chance.

No comments: